Saves you time
Controlled supply of clients
Free yourself from “feast or famine” diaries, and build a controllable supply of new clients, exactly when YOU need them
Move from survive to thrive
- Using social media effectively
- Connecting your marketing
- Retaining customers
- Building targeted audiences
- Planning a 12-month strategy
- Controlling new customer flow
- Building customer loyalty
- Adding a referral programme
- Growing customer testimonials
- Running regular customer growth events that generate £2k-6k per event
WITH FREE DOWNLOAD: The Physical Therapist’s Marketing Manual
At around the 30 minute mark Tor will give you the link to her 96 page Physical Therapist’s Marketing Manual. Why? Because the webinar is SO good – once started, 4 out of 5 viewers watch to the finish – so we like giving you a little extra incentive to get you hooked (we’re very honest too!).
This manual contains everything you need to successfully market your physical or manual therapy business, all in one place, including industry-proven strategies on everything – from using your social media effectively, building your email list, selling vouchers, creating membership groups and converting leads into customers.
Tor’s two decades of learning have been condensed into this manual, and we’ve even included some handy ‘cheat sheets’ to help you plan your marketing activities, do the right thing at the right time and, ultimately, attract and retain more customers.
- 96 pages jam-packed with value
- Downloadable/printable PDF
- 14 worksheets/checklists
- Canva artwork templates
- Learn what your competitors are doing with our “State of the Industry” Research Infographic
- 4 sections covering: The Importance of Marketing Today; Getting the Basics Right; Trust-Based Selling; and Generating Customers and Sales.
Unprecedented Viewing Stats
4 out of 5 people watch the entire webinar
Take Action Today!
Learn how to set all your marketing up in JUST 6 hours per month
The webinar and free manual cover a huge amount of content, the goal is to get you into a position to spend just 6 hours to set up your next month’s marketing activities.
By cutting out activities that won’t move the needle for your business, and using things like scheduling tools and automation, we will show you how to have ‘always on’ marketing that delivers a steady stream of clients while allowing you to stay hands on with your clients, not your computer!