The Co-Kinetic system is all about making it quick and simple for you to successfully market your business. Follow the system and the results will come.
But for those who want to know a little more about the ‘why’ behind the ‘what’ – or to put it another way, the reasons our system works so well – we’ve put together a collection of resources that go deeper into the marketing theory and the evidence base behind it.
You’ll find everything from links to our most popular webinars, articles on marketing theory, and even our industry-renowned ‘Co-Kinetic Compendium’.
We’ve separated the resources into three stages, so there’s something for everyone here. Whether you’re just beginning your marketing journey or you’re an experienced professional looking to up your game, take your pick from the titles below and dive into a fascinating world of free marketing know-how.
Haven’t got started yet, or it’s still relatively early days for your new business and you want to make sure you’ve got the basics set up?
Been running a business for a few years and feeling like you’ve stalled?
Hungry To Grow
Got the hang of running your business and now wanting to grow, and fast?
Master Your Social Media
Intelligent, professional and value-adding posts which help you target, attract and segment your perfect patients
How can this help you?
• Attract your perfect patients with strategic social media posting
• Establish authority and build trust with professional, educational content
• Choose from our growing library of campaigns covering commonly-seen MSK and health & wellbeing topics
• Link your posts to one-click sign-up pages, and capture new leads quickly and easily
• Build your list, learn more about your followers, and provide them with the kind of content you know will pique their interest
• Schedule a 30-post, monthly campaign in less than 15 minutes
PLUS! Each piece of media is accompanied by pre-written text and has been pre-loaded into our inbuilt social media scheduling tool, meaning the content is ready to post, saving you hours of work (and brainpower!) trying to figure out what to write!