New to marketing or just getting started with your business, the resources below will help you focus on getting good foundations in place and stop you from wasting time doing things that won’t move the needle for your business.
Some Tips When You’re Starting Out
- Don’t over-invest/spend on your website. You need only 5 core pages with some key components on your home page (read the 10 Website Home Page Essentials article below) and you don’t need to spend more than £800-£1500 maximum for a super-professional looking site.
- Utilise designers on Fiverr to help you create a really cost-effective but powerful logo and do other design work. Canva is also a great free resource to help you create your own artwork.
- Need images and videos? There’s lots of royalty-free content on the web – check out https://pixabay.com/ and https://unsplash.com/ to get you started
- Check out the resources below. There’s everything you need to help you to get you onto the right track from Day 1.
- If you’ve completed one of our quizzes or assessments, keep an eye out on your inbox for a personalised set of emails based on your answers.
Helpful Free Resources
What’s Your Marketing Score?
Find Out in 2-Minutes Flat Where You’re At With Your Marketing and How You Can Improve
We’ll then show you exactly where you can focus your efforts to get the greatest impact for the least amount of effort, and give your business that all important boost. We’ll even give you practical cheat sheets to help you tick off the missing elements.
Discover the 20% of Marketing Activities That Will Give You 80% of Your Marketing Results – Free Webinar
This is a fantastic big picture overview of marketing, which then drills down into which individual activities will give you the biggest bang for your marketing buck.
You’ll learn how to attract new patients, who are not only motivated prospects, but who also understand the value of what you are offering, and are predisposed to trust you.
It doesn’t matter how much or how little marketing experience you have, or what stage you’re at in your business, this webinar will be invaluable. We run through each possible marketing activity and weigh up their pros and cons so you can focus on the activities that will actually impact your business.
10 Website Home Page Essentials for Winning New Clients
If you want to use your site to get new clients then you need to ensure you have the following 10 elements on your website (and preferably your home page).
It doesn’t matter how much money you’ve spent making sure the design of your physical therapy website is top notch, or whether you are super-search engine optimised, if you want to use your site to get new clients then you need the following 10 elements on your website home page.
I’m Starting a New Physical Therapy Business What Marketing Do I Need to Do?
This article details four key marketing cornerstones that are fundamental to building a healthy business.
It explains why each aspect is important, as well as how you can bring them to life in practical terms. It doesn’t matter if you’re not even treating patients yet, in fact you can benefit particularly by following this advice, but equally if you are already treating patients, or even running an established clinic, the cornerstones remain the same, just their order of priority will change (which I also explain).
It is also packed with practical advice and links to outside resources which will help you to implement the advice.
The Biggest Marketing Obstacles to Physical Therapists and How to Overcome Them
Marketing seems confusing because there are so many different aspects to it. This makes it hard to know how or where to get started (problem = knowledge).
That in turn makes it easy to waste time doing things that don’t get results, and as business owners we can’t afford that (problem = time).
Then there’s a concern about marketing requiring technology skills that many people don’t feel they have (problem = technology).
Lastly, many therapists feel very uncomfortable making sales, it’s too salesy (problem = approach).
This article breaks things down and shows why none of these issues have to hold back your business.
How Can Co-Kinetic Help?
For those of you who are keen to get started and make quick progress with your goals, we have two paid subscription plans are perfect when you’re starting out:
Clinical Education & Patient Resources
Stay at the top of your clinical game
Keep your patients engaged and stay on top of your professional game. Our Clinical Education subscription combines highly engaging patient information leaflets to help you build and nurture relationships with your clients, with peer-reviewed, educational materials that help you learn and develop as a clinician.
£24.99 per month
Social Media & Audience Building
Add value, show expertise and build trust through social media
No more wondering whether you’re doing it right. Our social media subscription gives you everything you need to harness the power of social, along with highly engaging patient information leaflets to help you build and nurture relationships with your clients,
£49 per month
Master Your Social Media
Intelligent, professional and value-adding posts which help you target, attract and segment your perfect patients
How can this help you?
• Attract your perfect patients with strategic social media posting
• Establish authority and build trust with professional, educational content
• Choose from our growing library of campaigns covering commonly-seen MSK and health & wellbeing topics
• Link your posts to one-click sign-up pages, and capture new leads quickly and easily
• Build your list, learn more about your followers, and provide them with the kind of content you know will pique their interest
• Schedule a 30-post, monthly campaign in less than 15 minutes
PLUS! Each piece of media is accompanied by pre-written text and has been pre-loaded into our inbuilt social media scheduling tool, meaning the content is ready to post, saving you hours of work (and brainpower!) trying to figure out what to write!