Great Job! Now It’s Time to Take Action
- Look out for emails from me (Tor Davies)
- I will send one each day, in priority order, giving you shortcuts to achieving the 20% of marketing actions that will have the most impact on your business
- There are 8 emails in total. Start with the activities in the first email and work up to the last.
- The activities are bite-sized and include information on why each one is important
- Treat it as a to-do list to give you a solid marketing foundation to build on.
Please Save Me from the Spam Box!
To avoid me falling into the junk folder, please “mark me as a safe sender”. If you don’t know how to do this, just Google “mark as safe sender [insert name of email programme you use]”.
Everything I Share Will Help You
Focus on priorities and tackle the things that matter most, first
- This email sequence is all about adding value to you
- The emails give you in priority order, the tasks you can complete now to build solid marketing foundations
- The advice alone is worth several £100s in consultancy value
- It also reveals some lesser known tips and tricks on accomplishing each task on a budget
Master Your Social Media
Intelligent, professional and value-adding posts which help you target, attract and segment your perfect patients
How can this help you?
• Attract your perfect patients with strategic social media posting
• Establish authority and build trust with professional, educational content
• Choose from our growing library of campaigns covering commonly-seen MSK and health & wellbeing topics
• Link your posts to one-click sign-up pages, and capture new leads quickly and easily
• Build your list, learn more about your followers, and provide them with the kind of content you know will pique their interest
• Schedule a 30-post, monthly campaign in less than 15 minutes
PLUS! Each piece of media is accompanied by pre-written text and has been pre-loaded into our inbuilt social media scheduling tool, meaning the content is ready to post, saving you hours of work (and brainpower!) trying to figure out what to write!