Social media can play an important role for your business
- Your social media pages are an essential part of your marketing presence, people will look for, and expect you, to be there
- It allows you to reach, build, nurture, and engage with a super-targeted audience
- Quality social media content helps to cultivate trust, establish authority and demonstrate expertise – both for you and your business.
Your goal is to publish an engaging, reputation-building, trust-cultivating social media presence with the least impact on your time. And that’s where Co-Kinetic comes in .
Top 10 social media mistakes
Precious time (and money) is lost doing the wrong things and without any focus on ROI
- Quantity is prioritised over quality
- Not enough use of video
- No value offered to the page viewer
- Too many self-promotion posts
- No emphasis on building trust or authority
- Not using your social media to build targeted audiences
- No active encouragement to engage with posts
- Not replying to questions (or being too slow)
- Trying to be in too many places at once
- No quantifiable objectives or SMART targets
In social media, content leads to conversations, conversations build relationships, and relationships result in ROI
Build Targeted Audiences
Grow your single most important marketing asset - your email list – using our unique physical therapy-themed email list building system. What's more, all pages feature your branding and business details for each customer conversion.
How can this help you?
- Collect qualified email leads to help build your email list
- Segment your audience so you can pinpoint who is interested in which topics (and follow up with even more relevant information)
- Wow new prospects with high-value, professional downloadable content
- Nourish new client relationships with editable follow-up emails, sent as soon as someone registers
- Run paid advertising to targeted audiences and link to sign-up pages, growing your email list with your perfect patient demographics
- We take care of the whole process meaning:
- We’ve written the high-value lead magnet leaflet downloads
- Written and designed the highly-optimised email sign-up page
- Built the eye-catching, prospect-wowing leaflet download pages
- Written the follow-up email (also fully editable)
- And we take care of hosting the pages for you.
- Choose from a library of 37+ email sign-up pages covering different MSK, health and wellbeing themes (new themes added regularly)
- Track conversions and page visits through Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics
- The pages feature your branding and are regularly optimised
- Works on all devices and in all web browsers
You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.
6 reasons why our subscribers love the Co-Kinetic Social Media subscription
And tons of it – we’ve produced the social media posts and even pre-loaded them into our own social media scheduling tool
Easy to do
Setting up a 30 day campaign requires just 4 steps and takes only 10-15 minutes
The social media can link to lead collection pages, which link to lead magnet delivery pages and triggers an email autoresponder
All posts are educational, expert and authority-building which in turn cultivates trust
Grow your email list
Choose specific campiagns to help you build targeted audiences
Plays nicely with others
Connects to Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel
I love the fact that I can set up a campaign and just let it run for a month. It brings in new leads and keeps our existing followers informed. It saves us a lot of time!
Dan Smith, Sports and Spinal Physio Ltd
This is how easy it is
4 Steps to Trigger a 30 Day Social Media Campaign
- Toggle on the networks you want to post
- Change the pre-set post frequency (if you want to)
- Set your campaign start and end date for the social media to post
- Click UPDATE and leave it to get on with things!
Note: Make sure you’ve connected your social networks first.
Download a free pack of social media
You can use on your social networks today
Our Secret to Success:
The Co-Kinetic Marketing Funnel
Click on the black CO icons on the interactive image below to explore each element of the funnel in more detail
And our Social Media subscription doesn’t stop there, it also includes…
Who dares to teach must never cease to learn
John Cotton Dana
Patient Information Leaflets
Powerful resources that help you to educate, add value, build trust and establish authority at every stage of the prospect to patient journey – definitely a cut above the usual patient leaflets!
How can this help you?
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise and add value to your customers and prospects
- Personalise the patient experience with individually tailored, post-visit material
- Keep your patients informed on the latest developments in your industry and the role you can play in helping them
How to use them
- Share the resources on your social networks or on local discussion forums to build trust
- Send them in post-appointment follow-up emails to support your treatment sessions
- Print them and distribute relevant articles in local sports clubs, businesses and shops to grow brand awareness
- Include links to your resources in your customer nurture emails, making your emails even more useful and reinforcing your expertise
- Written by physical therapists and fully peer-reviewed
- Covering a wide range of sport, health and wellbeing topics
- New leaflets added every month
- All content easy to brand and share
- Complete with medical disclaimers
- Growing library of more than 400 different leaflets
Sales is not about selling any more, but about building trust and educating
Great sales people are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win
Print Out Posters and Wall Art
What do your premises say about you and your skill set? Shabby, run-down rooms will damage your reputation. That's where our posters come in!
How can this help you?
- Display eye-catching posters and show your customers a dynamic business at the top of it’s game
- Create a smart, professional and welcoming environment
- Reinvigorate your reception area, stairwells, treatment rooms or even the public facilities!
- Build trust and establish authority with informative, educational material on display
- New posters designed every month, making it easy to keep your clinic looking fresh and up-to-date
- Use the artwork service Canva to order the posters for printing at any size (wherever you are in the world)
- Add your own branding and contact details – and claim the glory!
You only have one chance to make a first impression
Promote Positive Business Actions
Use our pre-designed templates to help you build trust and loyalty with your clients and encourage them to take positive actions to support your business
How can this help you?
- Boost your search engine optimisation and make your business more findable on Google by encouraging more customers to review your business
- Motivate your customers to support local businesses like your own (and explain why it’s important)
- Show your patients that you care about their holistic health by providing them with ‘over and above the call of duty’ resources
- Send personalised, branded birthday cards to customers either by post or email (you could even include a discount coupon)
- Express your gratitude to customers who do things that positively affect your business using our “Gesture of Thanks” campaign.
- New templates created regularly
- Printable internationally through Canva
- Brandable with your business details
Right now is the best time to create your tomorrow